Mediterranean Chicken Soup Cooked From Scratch | Private Chef in Scotland
Mediterranean chicken soup cooked slowly from scratch using organic chicken, seasonal vegetables, fresh herbs, and natural stock.
This dish represents the way I cook as a private chef — simple ingredients, no shortcuts, and full respect for flavour and nourishment.
Every menu I create is prepared fresh on site and tailored to the guests, whether it is an intimate private dinner, a family celebration, a retreat, or a multi day stay in a luxury self catering house.
My cooking style is rooted in Mediterranean tradition, focusing on clean flavours, balance, and food that makes people feel good after eating.
I provide bespoke private chef services across Scotland and the UK, offering customised menus based on your preferences, dietary requirements, and the type of experience you wish to create.
If you are looking for a private chef who cooks everything from scratch and delivers a calm, professional service in your home or venue, I would be happy to help.
Private Chef Giuseppe Manzoli
Website: www.giuseppemanzoli.com
Email: info@giuseppemanzoli.com
Comments
Post a Comment